- This event has passed.
Helper of God’s Precious Infants
October 6, 2018 @ 6:45 am - 3:30 pm
A reminder that our next Helper’s prayer gathering is on Saturday October 6, 2018. If you need a ride, please call me at 812-841-0060. 40 Days for Life is from September 26 to November 4. We will be responsible for 40 Days for Life coverage from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM this Saturday. Many times we can leave early because someone else has picked up an hour; however, we should always plan on coverage from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM.
Next Helpers Gathering Details
Our next Gathering is Saturday October 6, 2018 at Planned Parenthood in Bloomington, Indiana. Our itinerary follows:
- 6:45 AM – Pickup anyone that requires transportation and depart Terre Haute
- 8:30 AM – Mass at St. Charles Borromeo Parish in Bloomington, Indiana located at 2222 E 3rd Street Bloomington, IN 47401. (This is a 57 mile trip and takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes)
- 9:15 AM — Gather at Planned Parenthood 421 S. College Ave., Bloomington, IN for Helpers of God’s Precious Infant Prayer Vigil and Divine Mercy Chaplet at Mother of the Redeemer Retreat Center 8220 W State Road 48, Bloomington, IN 47804
- 10:15 AM – Complete prayers and switch hats to 40 Days for Life Shifts
- 2:00 PM – Depart Planned Parenthood
- 3:30 PM – Should arrive back in Terre Haute
If you plan on carpooling or have any other questions please call 812-841-0060. Note: I have to be at the 6:00 PM Mass at Saint Patrick’s in Terre Haute.
40 Days for Life – Bloomington
The 40 Days for Life is from September 26 to November 4. Our Helpers Group and anyone else brave enough to join us will be asked to sign up for the hours on Saturday October 6 and Saturday November 3. The hours will be 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Terre Haute Life Chain
The Terre Haute Life Chain will be on Sunday October 7, 2018 at 2:00 PM. Parking will be behind the Vigo County Court House. Signs are provided. The Life Chain lasts until 3:30 PM; however, if your schedule does not put you there on time or you have to leave early no worries.
Thank you all for your prayers and support.
Spread your love for life,
Tom of the Holy Family
Missionary Servants of the Gospel of Life
The Helpers of God’s Precious Infants are a group of people committed to maintaining a loving and prayerful presence outside of the abortion mills, where God’s children are put to death. We unite ourselves with these victims in solidarity with their pain, as they are put to death at this modern day Calvary. We pray in reparation for the injustice being performed on their tiny bodies. Just as Mary and John lovingly stood and prayed beneath Jesus’ Cross as he died, we wish to remain with these children in the hour that they are crucified. Most of all, we love the unborn children who will be brought there that day. These children have been rejected by their parents, and are doomed to die. The only human love they may ever encounter in their short lives may be from those of us standing outside. www.helpersny.org