- This event has passed.
Helpers of God’s Precious Infants
July 7, 2018 @ 6:45 am - 12:00 pm
A reminder that our next gathering is on Saturday July 7, 2018. If you need a ride, please call Tom McBroom at 812-841-0060.
Next Helpers Gathering
Our next Gathering is July 7, 2018 at Planned Parenthood in Bloomington, Indiana. Our itinerary follows:
- 6:45 AM – Pickup anyone that requires transportation and depart Terre Haute.
- 8:30 AM – Mass at St. Charles Borromeo Parish in Bloomington, Indiana located at 2222 E 3rd Street Bloomington, IN 47401. (This is a 57 mile trip and takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes)
- 9:15 AM — Gather at Planned Parenthood 421 S. College Ave., Bloomington, IN for Helpers of God’s Precious Infant Prayer Vigil
- 9:45 AM – Complete Helpers of God’s Precious Infants Prayers at Planned Parenthood 421 S. College Ave., Bloomington, IN
- 10:00 AM – Divine Mercy Chaplet at Mother of the Redeemer Retreat Center 8220 W State Road 48, Bloomington, IN 47804
- 10:30 AM – Depart from Mother of the Redeemer Retreat Center 8229 W State Road 48, Bloomington, IN 47804
- 12:00 PM – Should arrive back in Terre Haute
If you plan on carpooling or have any other questions please call 812-841-0060.
Waiting on Indiana State Department of Health Terminated Pregnancy Report
As mentioned last month, we are waiting on the Terminated Pregnancy Report for 2017 and I think why I am a little impatient because this will be the first full year since Planned Parenthood has closed in Terre Haute along with the location movement of our local Crisis Pregnancy Center.
Some feedback from the Bloomington Planned Parenthood Street Councilors
While we wait on the Terminated Pregnancy Report for 2017 the following is some feedback that the Bloomington Planned Parenthood Street Councilors shared with me:
- The good news is that the number of women coming from Vigo County this year so far appears to be on the decline. However, there is a larger number from Evansville and southwest Indiana area since they have put in I-69.
- The street councilors have recently noticed that lately there has been an unbelievable amount of women coming out after their abortion who are throwing up and in a great deal of pain. It was also pointed out that Planned Parenthood does not assist them or apparently care as Planned Parenthood does nothing about the situation.
Thank you all for your prayers and support.
Spread your love for life,
Tom of the Holy Family
Missionary Servants of the Gospel of Life
The Helpers of God’s Precious Infants are a group of people committed to maintaining a loving and prayerful presence outside of the abortion mills, where God’s children are put to death. We unite ourselves with these victims in solidarity with their pain, as they are put to death at this modern day Calvary. We pray in reparation for the injustice being performed on their tiny bodies. Just as Mary and John lovingly stood and prayed beneath Jesus’ Cross as he died, we wish to remain with these children in the hour that they are crucified. Most of all, we love the unborn children who will be brought there that day. These children have been rejected by their parents, and are doomed to die. The only human love they may ever encounter in their short lives may be from those of us standing outside. www.helpersny.org
If you no longer wish to receive these Terre Haute Helpers of God’s Precious Infant e-mail updates, please respond to this e-mail and you will be taken off of the list. Thank you and God bless you!